Compared with traditional bar code technology, RFID TAGS
can save more time manpower and material resources, which can reduce production cost and improve work efficiency. Now more and more people think that RFID is the replacement of bar code technology, and RFID has the following Advantage.
1. Can scan quickly, RFID recognizer can recognize and read several RFID TAGS at the same time!
2. The RFID is more compact and more diverse in shape. RFID is not limited in size and shape in reading, so there is no need to match the fixed size and print quality of the paper for reading accuracy. In addition, RFID tags can be developed in a small form and in various forms to facilitate application on different products.
3. Anti-pollution ability and durability, the traditional barcode carrier is paper, so it is easy to damage, but RFID is very resistant to water, oil and chemicals. In addition, because the bar code is attached to the plastic bag and the outer carton, it is particularly vulnerable to breakage, and the RFID tag is to store data in the chip, so it can be protected from fouling.
4. RFID can be reused. Now the barcode can not be changed after printing. The RFID tag can be added and modified repeatedly, and the data stored in the RFID tag can be deleted, so that the information can be updated.
5. Penetrating and barrier-free reading, RFID can penetrate non-metallic or non-transparent materials such as paper, wood and plastic to enable penetrating communication. The barcode scanner can read the barcode at a close distance and must be blocked by objects.
6. RFID data memory capacity is large. The capacity of one-dimensional barcodes is only 50 Bytes, the capacity of two-dimensional barcodes can be stored from 2 to 3000 characters, and the capacity of RFID is several MegaBytes. With the development of memory carriers, the data capacity has also been expanding. The amount of information that will be carried in future items will increase, and the demand for capacity expansion of the volume label will increase accordingly.
7. Stability, because RFID carries electronic information, the data content is generally protected by a password, making its content not easily forged.
RFID has attracted attention because of its long-distance reading and high storage capacity. It can not only help a company to greatly improve the efficiency of goods and information management, but also enable sales companies and manufacturing companies to interconnect, so as to more accurately receive feedback information, control demand information, and optimize the entire supply chain.
The seven advantages of the rfid anti-counterfeiting label are introduced here. The application of the Otiger rfid anti-counterfeit label perfectly solves anti-counterfeiting, anti-smuggling, traceability, marketing, big data analysis, etc., and realizes the management of anti-counterfeiting and anti-counterfeiting. Welcome to know more.